Thread: How many would be interested in a sunday afternoon hotel party...!!!!!!!

Sunday afternoon hotel party at 2 pm FEB 10 TH !!!!!!!

Ok Sunday FEB 10 TH SUNDAY afternoon hotel party. AN ANYTHING GOES PARTY,

PLEASE # RSVP BY THURSDAY FEB 7 TH SO I CAN RESERVE THE ROOM AND GET THE PARTY FAVORS..

THIS IS A FREE PARTY I AM NOT CHARGING ANYONE INTERESTED IN COMING EVERYTHING IS FREE..

THERE WILL BE A DOOR PRIZE FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OR LADIES WHO STAY AND PLAY WITH EVERY ONE
    A BOTTLE OF BOURBON..

U CAN RSVP ME HERE OR TEXT ME THAT DAY TO GET THE PASSWORD AND ROOM NUMBER.

THIS WILL BE AN AFTERNOON SUNDAY PARTY WILL BE PARTY APARTMENT RULES, NO MEANS NO.
    U WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO LEAVE BEFORE IT START AT 230 ALL GET NAKED AND PLAY IF U PLAY
    AND WANT TO LEAVE U CAN LEAVE SEE ME YOU HOST LEE I WILL LET U OUT THE DOOR..

I WILL PROVIDE BEER, AND SODA'S AND WATER, THERE WILL BE CONDOMS AND LUBE PROVIDED.

IF U WANT TO BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE U CAN.. THERE WILL BE NO SMOKING IN THE HOTEL ROOM
    ALSO I WILL ASK U KEEP YOUR WALLETS AN PURSES LADIES IN YOUR CARS..

SO MEN BRING YOUR LADIES SO THEY CAN GET PLEASED BY MANY MEN OR WOMEN. ALSO LADIES COME
    PLAY WITH MANY GET PLEASED BY ALL..

PLEASE ONLY WOMEN AGES 21 YR AND OLDER U MAY SEE OLDER PEOPLE THERE NO AGE LIMIT
    ALL ARE INVITED COUPLES, TS, BI MEN AND BI WOMEN, STRAIGHT MEN AND WOMEN..

I AM PLANNING ON HAVING IT AT RED CARPET INN OR RED ROOF INN ON HURST BORNE LANE IN THE
    J-TOWN AREA... IT WILL START AT 2 PM IF U ARRIVE LATER U WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN.
    U WILL NEED TO RSVP ME AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS OR TEXT ME.

WRITE ME HERE AT# KYBADBOY4U OR U CAN TEXT ME # LEE 1-502-876-4957

ENCLOSED IS PHOTO'S OF YOUR HOST.All Of Me...jpgIMG_20141227_102029.jpg
    Last edited by Kybadboy4u; 01-31-2019 at 10:51 PM.