Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Louisville Party Apartment Website Is Back

Administrator

Louisville Party Apartment Website Is Back

Well the parties have never stopped. Keeping the website up and running took a lot of time so it went down for awhile. So many people have ask me to put it back up since craigslist stopped posting adult personals and it became hard for them to meet others who like to have fun locally so here it is. Now I need your help. I need for you to tell everyone you know to join back up here. This site is free as always.

We use to have over 7000 members and it will not take long to get things going again. Tell your friends. This site is for adults. This site does not Discriminate. This site does not judge. We do frown on any illegal activities. No drugs at our parties. No one under legal age.

Any questions ask them here and I will answer them.
    Ray

Glad to see the site back up. It has been rough out here without craigslist. I will tell everyone that I know to join up. Hey everyone tell people to join

Hey everyone I just noticed that if you are viewing with your cell phone go to desktop view. You are missing a lot.

So good to be back!

Administrator
    31 new members in one day. Good start!!! Please spread the word. Without craigslist this is going to be the place to be.
    Post photos. I will install a chat room tomorrow.

Administrator
    Okay everybody I need for you to do your avatars you can post a photograph of yourself or of a body part or even if you f****** somebody

Administrator
    You can see how Airbus did it above

ray i just joined back up i was a member for years and have attended a few of your parties, if anything comes up or if you need any kind of help with what ever it is please let me know im here to help, i know alot of people and will spread the word and look forward to hering from you and talking to you at the next get together Paul 502 322 4883

Administrator

Cool Louisville party apartment update

LOUISVILLE PARTY APARTMENT UPDATE

The site has been back up for only a week. The reason it is back up is because so many people ask for it because craigslist is no longer allowing people to meet anymore. Before I took the site down we had over 7000 members. I need your help in telling everyone you know to join up. This site is for adults. It is a meet for sex site. We do not frown on any type of legal sex which is about everything adults do with each other. Right now the party apartment is no more but it will be back soon as soon as I find the right place. Where did it go. I had to leave town on business for about 8 months and decided to let it go. That was a big mistake. I miss it. I knew I was going to be back but did not want to pay for my home and the apartment both while I was traveling. Lets get this place hopping again. Help me.

Administrator
    Oh yeah we still have parties at hotels. No you do not have to pay. The apartment pays for everything. It you have a party planned get in touch with us.