Thread: An Anything Goes Hotel party January 25 th on a Saturday Night. ! At Red Carpet Inn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

An Anything Goes Hotel party January 26 th on a Saturday Night. ! At Red Carpet Inn

OK here it Is 1 more try I will have An Anything Goes Hotel Party On January 26 th 2019, A Saturday Night.

OK THERE WILL NOT BE A HOTEL PARTY SAT JAN 26TH NOT ENOUGH RSVP'S OR ANYONE WILLING TO COMMIT TO A PARTY...

The Hotel will be the Red Carpet Inn On Hurst borne Lane Party will Start at 9 pm Party Apartment Rules Will Apply.
    9 pm Get Naked Play. No Means No, If U want to Leave U can See the Host Me I will Let U Out the Hotel Room Door..

I AM RESERVING THE ROOM THIS FRIDAY 1/11/19. SO PLEASE RSVP IF U WANT TO ATTEND TO GET THE PASS WORD AND ROOM NUMBER.. U CAN TEXT ME AT LEE 1-502-876-4957.. PLEASE RSVP BY JAN 15 TH WEDNESDAY.

This party Will Be Open To All Couples, Ts, Bi Men, Bi Women, Men and Women.

U will Need to RSVP to Get Room Number and the Password. I will Need at least 10 True RSVP's To Make this Party Happen.
    Write Me Here at Kybadboy4u. So Let's All Step Up and Make this Party Happen and Play like the Days at the Party Apartment.

UPDATE * PLEASE WHEN ARRIVING DO NOT SHOW UP NO EARLIER THAN 8 PM AND THE CUT OFF TIME WILL BE 830 PM.
    EVERYONE GETS NAKED AT 9 PM..

I WILL BE GIVING AWAY A BOTTLE OF ANGELS ENVY RYE BOURBON TO THE FIRST COUPLE OR COUPLE OF WOMEN WHO STAY ALL NIGHT FOR THE PARTY AND
    PLAYS WITH EVERYONE THERE..

THERE WILL BE FREE BEER, SODA'S AND WATER FOR EVERYONE, IF U WANT TO BRING SOME BOOZE, BYOB, ALSO I ASK U KEEP YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS IN YOUR CAR WALLET, PURSE, CELL THERE WILL NOT BE A LOT OF ROOM FOR THINGS ONLY CLOTHES.

I AM RESERVING A ROOM WITH 2 DOUBLE BEDS I WILL HAVE CONDOMS AND LUBE FOR ALL TO USE..

PLEASE RSVP BY JAN 15 TUESDAY IF U ARE TRULY GOING TO ATTEND WILL AT LEAST NEED 10 100% TRUE RSVP'S TO MAKE THIS PARTY HAPPEN... SO I CAN PREPARE FOR THIS PARTY..

Refreshments will be supplied, If U want Something Else feel Free to BYOB. Condoms supplied.
    Enclosed is a photo of your Host Me: Lee I have Been To the Party Apartment Parties Before a Few Not a Lot..

I am a Single Bi White Male 50 yrs Old.All Of Me...jpgJUST ME .jpg
    Last edited by Kybadboy4u; 01-19-2019 at 11:27 PM.

i wi be there

sounds fun. I will be there. 44yo bi male

Looking forward to being there!

I'll be there, this will only be the second party I've been to in ten years, needless to say I don't know anyone so be nice. 36/m

I'd like to rsvp